A&H

Sporting Touch

DanRicketts

Level 7 Referee
Had a good experience with Sporting Touch today. Wanted the RA starter bundle but already have a few bits of kit so they swapped out the whistle for fox 40 and kept the free shipping. Worth calling if you want to get some flexibility!

The Referee Store
I'm looking at using them to kit out our RA's trip to Madrid. Did you have any embroidery done? Was there a charge? What was the quality like?

I didn't get embroidery done bon my shirt but I've seen others with their RA premium range kit and the badges look good to me.

I have had 2 sets of kit off the ra, first economy range with no embroidery just got a decal from county fa used that, second I got a premier set minus the shorts, this time with the standard fa ref badge embroided, think it cost £5 extra, really like the kit, economy set looked a little cheap and had problems with the velcro on the pockets, starting to have a similar problem with premier top but might just be me pulling it off by accident.
Also got a good basic set of cards match pad and wooden flags. Found them to be really quick and fast. Only downside is the economy shorts dont have a back pocket not sure if the premier ones do either :)

Back