A&H

Spintso Referee Watch

p4yno

Level 5 Referee
I purchased via B&D website in Germany the Spintso referee watch as it was all sold out in UK... it's an awesome watch!

The Referee Store
I purchased via B&D website in Germany the Spintso referee watch as it was all sold out in UK... it's an awesome watch!
It is a great watch! Just watch the face of it - seems to be very easy to scratch! Haven't found anywhere that will replace it either :mad:

I will make sure. Maybe contact Spintso for parts?

I can't wait to put it to use now! Great buy!

I have one too, and have been meaning to write a review on here for it.
There's a few things I don't like about it, but I do use it for pretty much all my games now because of two simple features:

1: The 10-sec reminder that you have stopped your watch
2: The count-up from 46 in the 2nd half - saves having to do mental arithmetix all the time!

If the RFT-100 had those two features I wouldn't have bothered with the Spintso, I love the Casio & keep it running continuous on my right wrist during games, so I get a 'reminder' buzz a couple of minutes before the Spintso.

The RFT-100 is a great watch, but your right those features would make it an awesome watch!

From pictures the spintso looks like a big watch. What is like on the wrist?

It is big and heavy compared to the 'usual' watches, but then, it feels solid and very well-built. Not something I would wear as a day-to-day watch, like I do the RFT and the W756.

I've attached a pic which might help.

Most of the weight comes from the metal components such as the buttons, and part of the casing I believe. Also, a very chunky and secure strap.

I honestly can't fault it as a referee timer, but that is all it is.

Whereas the RFT and W756 come with me on training runs, using the interval timer, alarm function, the World Time mode is useful being an ex-pat, and are great as day-to-day watches.

Attachments

• 2013-09-17 21.15.31.jpg
    2013-09-17 21.15.31.jpg
    963.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Reactions: SM
only thing I think are negative......battery drain and changing battery. In summer, top lh button got stuck with sweat and suncream.
Otherwise best watch ever had.

Back