A&H

Spintso Referee Watch

andy love

Level 7 Referee
hi guys and girls,

just wondering if anyone on here has one of these and if it is worth the £100 price tag, at the moment i am using just the one watch but require 2, however this will just take me down to the one, it looks fantastic, it is something i was just looking at not going to get one at my level but if i see it cheap, then i might consider it.

The Referee Store
I used to have the Casio referee timer which was awesome, and from what I've heard from various sources, this is just as good, if not better

does the casio have the stopwatch running with the timer counting down and vibrate if you forget to restart your watch.

Erm.... I think so. Been ages since I used it.

Not even sure you can buy the Casio anymore

Spintso is expensive aint it? Having had the Casio, I'd have it again if I took the whistle back up again

I'm always thinking about it, but the knees are truly ruined! Comeback isn't on the cards! :(

what about if you were to come back and do minor league football really small pitch, shorter times, a ref with your experience could have a positive impact on how kids learn the laws and how to play properly. just thinking out the box, you would be taller so movement would not be needed as much as you have a good height advantage.

Back