A&H

Some good news ...

The Referee Store
Anyone failed this year??

Two refs I know haven't failed as such, but have had it paused; one has to complete a fitness test by the end of October, as didn't pass one this season and the other didn't get any observations so on hold until he has one next season.

Thats very poor as it was a longer promotion season this year and not to have one observation is quite bad. I only got 2 out of 3 and there was 6 months between them.

I've been away from the site for a while, but have been reunited during lock-down. Great to see promotions happening! Congratulations to all - now time to push onto the next level if that aligns to your vision and where you want to go. If not, time to solidify and smash your new level!

Delighted to have been able to use my whistle for the first time as a level six:

Went outside at 8pm and gave several blasts in support of our fantastic NHS staff who are working so hard on our behalf to blow the final whistle on Covid 19.

Delighted to have been able to use my whistle for the first time as a level six:

Went outside at 8pm and gave several blasts in support of our fantastic NHS staff who are working so hard on our behalf to blow the final whistle on Covid 19.
@RefJef You could have given them a free doorstep whistle physics lesson too...as we all know here depending on the geometry, there are two basic types of whistles: those that generate sound through oscillations of fluid mass flow, and those that generate sound through oscillations of the force applied to the surrounding medium. ;)

I use my whistle to remind my neighbours that I'm home. They've become so accustomed to my reassuring whistles that they look at me with disappointment when I leave the home.

Back