A&H

Socks

BCMilan

I thought the players weren't allowed to wear any other colour around their socks ? (ie the white at the bottom in these pics). Has this changed ?
Kane socks.jpgPogba socks.jpg

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Yes, we appear to have lost this battle. More weak refereeing at the top, causing problems for us at grass roots. If Kane or Pogba was wearing those mini-pads with socks tucked, their socks would be predominantly white
That said, the boots have massive socks of their own, so fashion trumps rules I'm afraid

Yes, we appear to have lost this battle. More weak refereeing at the top, causing problems for us at grass roots. If Kane or Pogba was wearing those mini-pads with socks tucked, their socks would be predominantly white
That said, the boots have massive socks of their own, so fashion trumps rules I'm afraid
Exactly ! How can they expect us to implement the laws, when they clearly don't at the top level. Youngsters idolise and copy these players.

It is pretty much unenforceable due to the prevalence of the new style boots that have a kind of sock attached to the top of them.

Back