A&H

So, what does Refchat teach us?

haywain

the voice of reason
Level 7 Referee
1) that there are almost as many opinions as there are referees
2) that it's a damn sight easier to referee a game on here than it is on grass / 3g whatever
3) that two (or more) heads are usually better than one
4) .........

The Referee Store
That there are two clear camps of referees .. the 'Black and White' camp and the 'Shades of Grey' camp .. and never the twain shall meet!

Ant that there is widespread frustration among grass roots referees with the extremely liberal way that C2 and S7 are enforced towards the top of the pyramid

I reckon that the F.A. (London) should issue a copy of the LOAF ( get a lottery grant) to every player,manager,trainer,parent... in the UK so they can educate themselves accordingly......... but will it do any good ....nah !! because that means we WILL have a potential extra 30 + referees pitchside... omg.... nightmare... oh thank god i've just woken up back to reality... but there is still a potential 30 + pitchside---- nightmare continues-----------:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

CARs are:
- OK if you restrict them to ball in/out
- Very useful for helping with offside
- Completely useless and should be discouraged whenever possible
- Cheating *******s
- Honest as the day is long
- Completely ignorant
- Surprisingly competent
- Smoking, texting layabouts
- Enthusiastic and impartial
- Casual flag abusers
- Refchat contributors

4) That there is no place in the game for OFFINABUS
5) Refereeing is a community and referees are the extended family

Refchat has taught me that no matter what bad **** happens, my brothers (and sisters) of the whistle are there for me.

Always someone about to offer support or put things into perspective.

Long live refchat!

I have learnt quite alot since i joined and some users give some great advice @SM @brianhamilton @Padfoot @HRW and even you @haywain occaionally ;) to name but a few. There are a few that talk complete nonsense of course even you @haywain occasionally ;).

I am only kidding of course but i find it very informative and i honestly believe this forum has helped with my development.

****I know i have probably missed some great users off my list, sorry if your one of them****

Back