A&H

Signed up for referees course - starting next Sunday!

The Referee Store
Where do you think you stand as an unqualified ref doing your 5 games before you go back to sit your exam to become qualified?

My tutor scared the life out of us about making sure we get registered with our local fa, but what about right here and now whilst I’m doing my five games or probably more by the time I go back to compete my course.

I'm registered with Norfolk FA and appointed by the Norfolk Referees Appointment officer so I'm treated the same as if I'm a Level 7 referee, although we are technically Level T (trainees). As long as you are appointed by the FA, you will have no issues.

Excellent choice. Wore Tiempos all through my careers. Especially comfortable for those of us who have slightly wider feet.

I have triangular feet, wide toes! So yes, much better choice than some of the skinnier ones. I've not had to wear the soft-ground ones yet, but no doubt I will this weekend providing the games go ahead!

I could have handled substitutions better
You will find if you do youth footie you constantly trying to teach them to do subsitutions properly. Boots my first pair of Sondicos lasted 2 seasons. Now I do at least 2 games a weekend I am in pumas and have done over 500k in them. They might last till the end of the season but both were mainly black and both were comfortable.

Back