A&H

Short or Long Sleeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Aven

Level 7 Referee
Hi guys!

Gonna be soon buying my 'Nike' ref kit, and I was wondering, shall I go for short sleeve or long sleeve? Anyone have a preference? Does the long sleeve get tight?

Thanks! ;)

The Referee Store
Short for me! Just in case we actually get nice weather during tournament season! With long sleeve you can get too warm i have heard.

I have short sleeve shirts and a long sleeve undertop, so if it is cold I put the long sleeve on under my shirt, that way you can be flexible. You can't really be flexible with long sleeve shirt, unless you roll them up.

Possibly so, which is why I have short sleeve - although just personal preference!

For a slim lad like me the nike top isn't tight at all, I've got long sleeves and think it's very comfy

I wear short sleeve ref jerseys but have short/long sleeve, black under armour tops ( in both cold and heat Gear)

Under armour gear is fantastic.

It is good - I like it! I only do it when cold, but doesn't look bad - just like when players wear a skin under their shirts but it's all the same colour

Under armour gear is fantastic.

+1 for Under Armour. Sooooo good. Don't have the heat gear but the cold gear, and it works a treat, never cold whatever the weather if I've got my long sleeve UA on!

The heat gear is immense. Can't recommend their kit enough. Really good and sturdy (3 seasons and counting for some of my tops)

I don't think short sleeve with long sleeve skin tops look as proffesional, all down to personal opinion though

I wear short sleeve 90% of the time, only exception is when it is that cold or raining that heavily that It would effect my performance as I would be so cold, I find short sleeve so much more comfortable so makes sense to buy short sleeve and buy a long sleeve under armour

short sleeves for hard northerners
long sleeves for southern softies

as a lancastrian living in sussex, i have both :)

Whoah! Thread from the dead!

Don't worry @haywain I know it wasn't you that brought this back from the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back