A&H

setting goals for 2013/14 season

The Referee Store
Aim is to get all my 20 games needed for my promotion done by Nov 2013. Already done some so the more I can get in before the dreaded winter sets in the better.
Oh and of course my aim is to get promotion

Main aim, to attain level 6... If I can achieve that - even though I was not meant to be on the promotion scheme this year due to me starting it at 15, then I'd be well chuffed!

Not to issue a Red Card in the first game of the season, something I have never managed to do in the whole time as a referee.

Reactions: SM
Steve it does not matter if your gonna show the cards its as agent smith says it inevitabul

Pass the Supply League fitness test in May. If I do that then I will be putting in for 4 in the 2014-15 season. If not, there's next year.

Not to issue a Red Card in the first game of the season, something I have never managed to do in the whole time as a referee.
if you have to give a red card in first game of the season that's life. If you have to do it, do it.

if you have to give a red card in first game of the season that's life. If you have to do it, do it.

Yes you do and if I have to then I will, its just that every season since 1994 I have had a Red Card in my opening game of the season. Fingers crossed for a quite game for once.

Hopefully promotion to level 6 then on to level 5 the season after straight away. Would like to ref a high round in the county cup.

To get as much experience as possilble and start adult football in january , when I hit 16 ready for promotion in the 2014/15 season

To settle back into refereeing this season, getting a mentor from my local RA and with there advice and help look at going for Level 6

Do a full season with no injuries (would be the first in 6 years), get a Cup Final middle and then train harder with one eye on a fitness test in 2015 (yes it will take me that long).

To get promotion to 3b (yes like the pencil!) to avoid injuries and generally have a load of fun on Saturdays!

Do a full season with no injuries (would be the first in 6 years), get a Cup Final middle and then train harder with one eye on a fitness test in 2015 (yes it will take me that long).

If I run to your place in the West Riding and then you run to mine, we'll both pass it this year!

1. Get my fitness levels right up in time for the new season
  2. Get promotion in the new year (although I'm still not 100% sure on how application/dates work)
  3. Be more vocal during open play

Back