AR1: Bruno Boschilia (BRA)
AR2: Bruno Pires (BRA)
Fourth Official: Andrés Matonte (URU)
Fifth Official: Nicolás Taran (URU)
VAR: Juan Soto (VEN)
AVAR (1): Nicolás Gallo (COL)
Offside AVAR (2): Diego Bonfá (ARG)
Support AVAR (3): Mauro Vigliano (ARG)
Stand-by Offside AVAR (4): Ezequiel Brailovsky (ARG)

The Referee Store
68’ a low blow on Kouyate. Highlight of the game so far. The local broadcaster (not in the UK at the moment) seemed to think so as we got a super slo-mo of it.

Not sure it requires a stretcher though! 🤨

Half hearted attempt at a punch by Mendy, and Gakpo nips in with a back of the head, header to score.

What was Mendy thinking? That he was going to get a foul so made a token effort?

Half hearted attempt at a punch by Mendy, and Gakpo nips in with a back of the head, header to score.

What was Mendy thinking? That he was going to get a foul so made a token effort?
I saw it more as a poor attempt for the ball, just came out to clear too late.

Added note, 14, 10 and 8 minutes added time today, has felt a little high each time for me

I saw it more as a poor attempt for the ball, just came out to clear too late.

Added note, 14, 10 and 8 minutes added time today, has felt a little high each time for me
Specific directive. Collina wants lost time added on. VAR delay. Injury. It's probably what we should be used to by now.

68’ a low blow on Kouyate. Highlight of the game so far. The local broadcaster (not in the UK at the moment) seemed to think so as we got a super slo-mo of it.

Not sure it requires a stretcher though! 🤨
Pretty sure he has done his knee on landing from it.

Just what I was thinking, can really just hear it all the time, whenever I'm switched to a different tab I'd think there was a Mass Con ;)

Many Western Hemisphere referees are a little energetic on foul calls. This is common with a lot of CONCACAF (North/Central American) officials.

Pretty sure he has done his knee on landing from it.
That would explain it. The local broadcaster here was far more concerned with showing us the mechanics of a nut punch than anything else. Multiple angles, all stopped just after the point of impact. 😮

Back