A&H

Second yellow for... wait for it... here it comes...

The Referee Store
Lol

Bit misleading in that it initially says he got two cautions for the fart?

If someone let a deliberate ripper go when you were cautioning them, would you second caution? :)

I think that referee needs to have a think about why he actually referees. Talk about looking for problems ....

Actually takes me back to a game I played in many years ago. A team mate was complaining of bad guts way before kick off and had spent much of the hour before the game in the toilet, but as we only had the bare 11 he was persuaded to give it a go. Half way through the first half he sprinted off the pitch towards the toilet (at Regent's Park so a far old distance), unfortunately when he came back and asked to come on the referee told him to wait and then when play was stopped he cautioned him for leaving the pitch without permission. Then when he calmly explained that he was about to sh!t himself and therefore had to run off quickly the referee sent him off for swearing, and I got a yellow card for trying to defend my team mate (I was the captain).

It was actually this incident that made me take up refereeing ...!! Not entirely surprisingly his straight red card was overturned on appeal.

I've had a team explain to me pre kick off that they have a player with IBS and he may need to run off to the toilet mid game. Confirmed that it was fine to leave the pitch for this reason without permission, but wait for permission to come back on and please someone tell me he has gone off so I am in the loop :)

No problems.

Back