A&H

Scotland vs Fifa

Degnann

As incompetent as the last ref
Level 4 Referee
just to recap my introduction thread. I am not a referee.
However I have been looking at the refsix app and see theres a difference between fifa and Scotland cautioning codes.
anyone know which ones i would study or do the SFA use the fifa ones?

Attachments

• 14FBC15D-1F44-4E5B-96F1-6D711C7240F2.png
    14FBC15D-1F44-4E5B-96F1-6D711C7240F2.png
    569.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 93A09847-6597-425B-9950-6FD6186902BA.png
    93A09847-6597-425B-9950-6FD6186902BA.png
    657.6 KB · Views: 18
The Referee Store
just to recap my introduction thread. I am not a referee.
However I have been looking at the refsix app and see theres a difference between fifa and Scotland cautioning codes.
anyone know which ones i would study or do the SFA use the fifa ones?
It's the lotg you need to study buddy. Caution codes vary as they are more for reporting purposes.
To understand which caution code to use you need to understand the laws.
However, once you are qualified you would refer to the SFA codes

It's the lotg you need to study buddy. Caution codes vary as they are more for reporting purposes.
To understand which caution code to use you need to understand the laws.
However, once you are qualified you would refer to the SFA codes
Of course my man. Been doing that as well. However knowing caution codes would also go hand in hand with the LOTG. Unfortunately the SFA have more caution codes. Gutted

Of course my man. Been doing that as well. However knowing caution codes would also go hand in hand with the LOTG. Unfortunately the SFA have more caution codes. Gutted

Forget that app, download the IFAB one that will have everything you need.

Don’t worry about the caution codes, those are a breakdown of offences that would be classed as unsporting behaviour and only used for reports, you don’t need to know that breakdown to pass the exam. Also those ones on ref six are out of date.

Forget that app, download the IFAB one that will have everything you need.

Don’t worry about the caution codes, those are a breakdown of offences that would be classed as unsporting behaviour and only used for reports, you don’t need to know that breakdown to pass the exam. Also those ones on ref six are out of date.

perfect. Had the IFAB app long before refsix so thats good. appreciate the help

Back