A&H

Saturday games to ref in Birmingham

Rory

Level 7 Referee
Hi I have been assigned my league the central Warwick league which is a under 18 Sunday league which is great but I’m also looking for games on a Saturday morning / afternoons open age or kids I would even be a assistant ref but I’m not sure who or how I go about it ?? and is there any where I can buy a referee kit from apart from online there all out of stock

The Referee Store
Hi I have been assigned my league the central Warwick league which is a under 18 Sunday league which is great but I’m also looking for games on a Saturday morning / afternoons open age or kids I would even be a assistant ref but I’m not sure who or how I go about it ?? and is there any where I can buy a referee kit from apart from online there all out of stock
Ebay? referee kit

Ask the County FA Referee Development Officer which local leagues are short on Saturdays . . . the answer will be all of them, so you can then choose 1 or more leagues.
With regard to kit, have you tried the Referees' Association online shop?

Ask the County FA Referee Development Officer which local leagues are short on Saturdays . . . the answer will be all of them, so you can then choose 1 or more leagues.
With regard to kit, have you tried the Referees' Association online shop?
Yea i have they don’t have my shorts in stock and won’t send what they have in stock now which is a nightmare

I'm in the same area and d
o the MJPL on Saturday mornings. It's a good standard youth league (of all ages), they tend to be much better than the Sunday kids and on the whole the parents and coaches are really well behaved. The league pays well also, which is a nice little bonus.

I'm in the same area and d

o the MJPL on Saturday mornings. It's a good standard youth league (of all ages), they tend to be much better than the Sunday kids and on the whole the parents and coaches are really well behaved. The league pays well also, which is a nice little bonus.
Thank you mate do i just contact the MJPL league?

Sorry to jump on the post, but what is the MJPL? I ref in the central Warwick league, females on a Sat and males on a Sun. :)

Back