A&H

Ross Barkleys Socks

CallumRushton13

Level 6 Referee
Anyone know why he's allowed to wear what appears to be white tape on his blue socks?? It was brought up at my last development group meeting so thought id mention it here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 47
The Referee Store
Just another example of top level officials making everyone else's job harder through not applying LOTG fully?

I think so yep. Though surely Barkley must have some excuse or reason for wearing it?? Other than to hold his socks or shin pads in place... Can't imagine a referee decided one day that they didn't care about his tape. He's worn it all season

Is it tape or part of the sock? Is there white lines on the Everton football socks? CBA to check

can't find another picture of those socks because it's not this years kit, they're supplied by umbro now

Is that not this year?? As I said it was brought up by a scouser at my development group last month so just assumed it was this season... He says he'll ask Anthony Taylor (refereed Liverpool derby I think) what he thinks of it at the regional next month

No Callum, that's the nike kit. Before you ask, I'm not an Everton fan but my friends uncle works for them.

Back