A&H

Roger East - Bournemouth v Wolves

The Referee Store
Not really a very descriptive post given the only people that will have seen it are those at the game, overseas viewers or those in the UK watching on illegal feeds.

Would you care to elaborate?

First 2 for me were decent shouts, then a debatable HB call. 4th call was a FK but maybe just outside? Player did force the foul though! Dive?? Tough one!!

Both penalties for Bournemouth looked soft, but I can understand why the first was given. The second I think was outside the box.

I heard there was a handball call, but can't find a replay for it. Post-match threads are giving him some scathing reviews, sounds like he really had a bad day.

Edit: I just saw there were three penalties... The Wolves one was spot on I think. Didn't we have a big thread about this a while back? Foul after a shot.

Last edited:
Handball was blind side and the assistant was looking through a wall of players. They had no chance of seeing it

We could stop all this referee abuse in the EPL and get the Scottish refs to do like a Foreign Exchange holiday.....

Not really a very descriptive post given the only people that will have seen it are those at the game, overseas viewers or those in the UK watching on illegal feeds.

Would you care to elaborate?
I'm wondering what category everyone else who commented on the game here comes under? ;)

Also read the Steven King novels online last night. Just finally seeing what actually happened now

First Bmoth pk....stonewall. yes attacker makes most of it, but its a kick to shin none the less. not a great fan of Easts little blast of whistle and fans of encroachment will enjoy this one, with Wolves 5 and 2 nearly blocking Easts view of the kick !!

Wolves then score a goal which I cant see a fault with, although, there does not seem to be any protests from Wolves :(

Wolves then have a handball shout, which ends up as a Wolves corner...not handball for me but if it was given, can see why. not in any way deliberate.

Wolves pk that is awarded, seems correct too. Give that on half way and nobody cares.

Bmoth 2nd pen, outside the box, just, but certainly foul

So overall, he did OK, maybe the last one but at match speed I'm sure we can all excuse him that, VAR would see that multiple times and sort it but we aint there yet!!!

The Bournemouth player who committed the foul for the Wolves penalty was already on a yellow card i believe, nailed on second yellow.

Back