A&H

Ringers!!

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Level 7 Referee
44723311_10156991975797625_3089029578379755520_n.jpg
This is apparently Wilfred Bony's 11 year old son in a team huddle. All above board!!! Have you ever seen a team line up and smelled a rat, a player that shouldn't be there, over aged, under aged, banned, complete ringer or anything else???

The Referee Store
Refereed 2 U14 teams a few weeks ago. Now my son, who falls into that age bracket, is just under 6 feet tall. He would have been at least 8 inches taller than any other player on the field that day, so may have looked like a ringer (except he hates football - can't think why).

When my son was about 14 he wouldn't say boo to a goose. Small and compact and about 3 hairs on his chin!!! They played a team from Rotherham with an Asian lad in the team with a full beard and moustache and muscular!!! Now, I couldn't grow a beard till my early 20's!!!! All legit but it just felt wrong!!!

I turned up to a match. 45 mins til kick off home team said they will be lucky to have a full team today. Only 9 players have confirmed so far... half hour later they hand me a team sheet with a full starting 11 and 4 subs! Apparently they all got the messages eventually.....

Back