A&H

Ridiculously easy question of the day!

The Referee Store
Ok.....for the challenge is orange.......however he gets a definite red for kicking the ball at his downed opponent.

Not 100% convinced he was trying to kick his opponent, could've been trying to clear the ball.........

Ok.....for the challenge is orange.......however he gets a definite red for kicking the ball at his downed opponent.

Not 100% convinced he was trying to kick his opponent, could've been trying to clear the ball.........
My thoughts also! Makes it an easy decision for the ref in the end.

Orange??? He elbows the guy in the chest at the beginning then kicks when he wins the ball, finally as you say kicking the ball against the guy on the floor. It's reds everywhere.

Do my eyes decieve me or does the ref just give him a yellow in the clip.

It does look like it, but it might be a trick of the light and one of the more flourescent red cards

Orange??? He elbows the guy in the chest at the beginning then kicks when he wins the ball, finally as you say kicking the ball against the guy on the floor. It's reds everywhere.

Do my eyes decieve me or does the ref just give him a yellow in the clip.
If I'm in the ref's position, especially as a defender comes across completely blocking his view at the exact moment, that could look like him trying to play the ball down the channel and totally ballsing it up. From the camera angle though there's no doubt he meant it.

That second one though...reminds me of one of Rey Mysterio's explosive dropkicks

Back