A&H

Reporting Racism

QuaverRef

I used to be indecisive but now i'm not so sure
Level 4 Referee
I’ll be brief as I don’t want to give out details just in case, but if a player/manager reports racist abuse to you which you hadn’t heard during the game, how would you report this? A misconduct report on whole game, an email to the FA/RDO, or both?

The Referee Store
I’ll be brief as I don’t want to give out details just in case, but if a player/manager reports racist abuse to you which you hadn’t heard during the game, how would you report this? A misconduct report on whole game, an email to the FA/RDO, or both?
Extraordinary incident report on Whole Game along the lines of "Joe Bloggs of The Dog and Duck informed me in the __th minute/after the game that John Smith of The Kings Arms allegedly called him ______________. I did not hear the alleged comment(s)." Your CFA's discipline department will then investigate - if they have any further questions they'll contact you.

Extraordinary incident report on Whole Game along the lines of "Joe Bloggs of The Dog and Duck informed me in the __th minute/after the game that John Smith of The Kings Arms allegedly called him ______________. I did not hear the alleged comment(s)." Your CFA's discipline department will then investigate - if they have any further questions they'll contact you.
Thank you!

Back