A&H

Reporting Question - Caution followed by straight red?

Kes

I'll Decide ...
Cautioned a player tonight for kicking the ball away after I awarded a free kick against him.
Barely three minutes later, his excessively forceful foul tackle earns him a straight red.

Do I still put his earlier caution on Whole Game in the usual manner and then do a separate dismissal report for his red? :)

Probably a daft question I know, but I like to get things right. Grateful your advice chaps. :)

The Referee Store
Absolutely. Although the separate reports and C/S codes should make it clear what happened, you could clarify further by starting your written report with something along the lines of "Following a caution for dissent by action 3 minutes earlier, the player......."

Absolutely. Although the separate reports and C/S codes should make it clear what happened, you could clarify further by starting your written report with something along the lines of "Following a caution for dissent by action 3 minutes earlier, the player......."
NO! One thing has nothing to do with the other.
Caution goes on as normal, red card goes on as normal. Don't mention the yellow in the RC report

Reactions: SM
NO! One thing has nothing to do with the other.
Caution goes on as normal, red card goes on as normal. Don't mention the yellow in the RC report

That's what I figured to be honest, but thought I'd ask the question anyway.
Thanks for the advice guys. :)

Back