A&H

Refsworld.com

Aled

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Has anyone ever purchased something off them? I'm ordering some cards and stuff off there but ideally want to know what they're like first as I'm looking to buy more expensive things off there in a month or two. If no-one has I'll upload a review on here when I buy some things on there (They're actually cheaper to buy more expensive equipment like Spintso watches)

The Referee Store
With postage the price isn't that different from a & h or refereeworld (who I love and provide great support and communication)? Have been interested in that spintso watch...

You have changed the currency? The touchline power flags are only £379.32 on there, nearly £100 cheaper than A&H

Postage is only £6 as well, can't go wrong!
If I do good in my exams I'm getting the Ervocom 5 flag set, bit of a waste but may come in handy at some point, you never know!

Well, having been told my trusty Casio is on it's last legs, I went shopping for a Spintso Mk2. Refsworld.com.au are showing 'Out of Stock' so I used the 'contact' form on the website to ask when they expected more stock. 48 hrs later I used it again, as there had been no response, and, for good measure, I used the support email address as well as the online form.

I left it over the weekend, and on Monday tried to phone them. Left a message with my query, and phone number.

On Tuesday morning I phoned them again, left another message.

On Tuesday afternoon a colleague texted me to tell me there was a sport shop up in Auckland had the Orange Mk2 in stock. While I would really prefer the grey version, my research suggested that they were bloody hard to get hold of!

Upshot of the story is:

At 3:00pm on Tuesday I called the shop in Auckland, at 08:45 on Wednesday I took delivery of a brand spanking new Spintso Mk2.

Still waiting for a response from Refsworld.........

......maybe I'll time how long it takes on the Spintso!

Back