A&H

Refstop buzzer flags

QuaverRef

I used to be indecisive but now i'm not so sure
Level 4 Referee
I’m going to commit to some buzzer flags this season and whilst the general consensus seems to be a love for A&H touchline flags, does anyone have any experience with the flags provided by Refstop?

The Referee Store
I’m going to commit to some buzzer flags this season and whilst the general consensus seems to be a love for A&H touchline flags, does anyone have any experience with the flags provided by Refstop?
A few guys I know have tried these and complain that the flags are too big and the button too sensitive. Very easy for the AR to accidentally set the buzzer off while moving.

Difficult to get hold of but if you can then Touchline are the way to go.

A few guys I know have tried these and complain that the flags are too big and the button too sensitive. Very easy for the AR to accidentally set the buzzer off while moving.

Difficult to get hold of but if you can then Touchline are the way to go.
I would wait for touchine to come back. Worth the extra couple of 100 quid. There will be supply again soon, just sit tight.

would concur with the general consensus that they're too sensitive, on a sprint down the line you can bet you'll get a buzz or two

Cheers guys. I’ll stick to standard flags in that case until I can (hopefully) get hold of some touchline flags

Back