A&H

Refscall Beeping Flags are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Referees-Club

Hi all,

I hope it is okay if I post it here. I am from Germany and I am the new wholeseller for the electronic beeping flag system of refscall in Europe.

You can order it at my homepage www.referees-club.com or via pm here, price is 295 EUR, VAT and shipping included. I will of course answer all your questions. On my homepage you find also an English section in the menu.

I am right at the start with my business, so I would be happy if the admins dont delete this post, I think it could be interesting for some users here, because I read in older threats that people asked for the refscall flags.

The Referee Store
Because I dont know how the delivery conditions will be after the Brexit, I give 16 EUR discount for all orders from the UK from now on until 31.10.2019! It is valid just for orders directly via my homepage or with PM here and just for the Refscall buzzer flag system. So if you are interested, take your chance to get the buzzer flags for 279 EUR and free shipping to UK!

Because I dont know how the delivery conditions will be after the Brexit, I give 16 EUR discount for all orders from the UK from now on until 31.10.2019! It is valid just for orders directly via my homepage or with PM here and just for the Refscall buzzer flag system. So if you are interested, take your chance to get the buzzer flags for 279 EUR and free shipping to UK!
Do you have spare parts? I need the battery cover for the receiver unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back