A&H

Refereeing gifts?

jack.prescott

Work hard, stay humble
Level 6 Referee
Anyone else been lucky enough to receive a refereeing related gift this Christmas? I got the new nike kit and can't wait to begin wearing it when the season resumes on the 5th January!!

Have a good Christmas!!

The Referee Store
I've got a new under-armor, training top and new pair of Mundial Team astro boots. Oh and an iPhone music dock to p**s players off with my bad music taste in the changing room ;)

Got a Spintso watch from my grandparents, seems brilliant now so I can't wait to use it in the new year. Also got some other stuf (ie. umbro jogging bottoms, warm up top etc).

Nothing to do with refereeing but I got a "mighty boom ball" speaker, don't know if anyone has got one but it basically turns anything into a good speaker. So far the best is the quality street tin followed by a cereal box then a wooden door.

Great christmas so far.

Santa brought me a new Fox 40, was too tight to order myself a new one!

Santa got me the new Nike kit also, looking forward to the season continuing in January. However, it is nice to have two weeks off after Reffing Saturday and Saturday mornings for three months straight, with only one or two mornings with no game :)

I got a Garmin Forerunner 610 with HRM. All I need is the injury to clear up so I can get out and give it a try.

I got a fox 40 eclipse and a set of red and yellow cards but I can see myself buying myself a new kitbag and a warm up jacket :)

Just before Christmas I bought myself a Garmin Forerunner 405cx with HRM (nice little bargain off ebay), but my best Ref associated present was a 12 year old Old Pultney. After a hard game on a Saturday or Sunday I sit and relax with my Old Pultney and think " F##k 'em."

I also had off my Auntie & uncle "The referee's" documentary film thing, It's really good little thing to watch!

Lol, at your next game, do the toss, pull that out of your pocket, place it in the centre circle and walk off the pitch - see what the players do.

Father Christmas brought me a famoa fleece and warm up t shirt, and a new kit bag to replace my smelly one I had as a player

Casio Watch, Nike tracksuit, Nike Jumper, Nike gloves (which I doubt I'll wear while refereeing) and some accessories - quite lucrative!

Back