A&H

Referee Registration

Callum Ward

Level 8 Referee
Hello,

I've left registering for next season a bit late due to exams etc (deadline is tomorrow). I register on the whole game system, I complete all the steps until it comes to payment. I click on the 'pay' button and it just comes up saying "error". I have notified all necessary people in my local FA but have not yet had a response.

If this problem is not resolved by tomorrow, what will happen? Will I have to pay to do my course again?

Thanks.

The Referee Store
I assume the system is the same all around the country, you have to pay a £5 late registration fee if you register on or after 1st June

to be fair, if you play on the 'system issue' thing a bit ... and maybe say, order a new LOAF and country handbook, they'll drop the £5 fee

I assume the system is the same all around the country, you have to pay a £5 late registration fee if you register on or after 1st June

I had an email from my RDO in April saying that was £20 if you paid on/before 30th June & £25 if paid after.

Hello,

I've left registering for next season a bit late due to exams etc (deadline is tomorrow). I register on the whole game system, I complete all the steps until it comes to payment. I click on the 'pay' button and it just comes up saying "error". I have notified all necessary people in my local FA but have not yet had a response.

If this problem is not resolved by tomorrow, what will happen? Will I have to pay to do my course again?

Thanks.
You won't have to do your course again. When did you do your course? It may be something to do with that.

In my County if you do your course after a certain stage in the season, you don't have to pay to register for the next season. Also your County may be running a scheme where referees under a certain age don't pay any or all of the registration fee.

Phone Steve or James and they can check out the reason for the issue.

Back