A&H

Referee Career....

Graeme will forward the website around to everyone, just a quick question could it be forwarded around to people? I.e from a fixture secretary?

The Referee Store
Happy for it to be forwarded to anyone who is interested. Will work hard to get some of the more major issues ironed out very soon.

Hi folks!

Some updates put in to the app tonight:

• New Layout For Fixtures Screen
  • Minor improvements to Overview
  • Ability to add number of cautions and ordering offs for matches
Also coming soon...
  • All new Match screen
  • Ability to close dates
  • Ability to add other events e.g. training
  • Grouping of fixtures in to seasons
Hope you like them
Graeme

Just had a quick look.

Love it. Look forward to completing a game to see caution page etc

Well cautions aren't great at the monent just a count but the all new match screen coming soon will include a full discipline report.

Great tool! One suggestion - if this is going to be the main record I keep of my matches, I'd like to be able to easily back up the data myself. Perhaps you could consider allowing users to easily download a .CSV file containing the raw data from their account?

Graham, I intend to regularly use this so would like to think that it would not become a problem, but I cannot find anywhere to change my password or request a new one if I forget mine. Is the option there and I just haven't seen it?

Hi Mick,

The option is not there yet but I hope to have it in this week. Just now the user numbers are manageable so if you have any issues please let me know. I might even get round to it tonight.

Graeme

I really like Referee Career, it's simple and easy to use and really think it's a very good idea for all refs to use

Aled, thanks for the feedback, I want to keep improving it. Please let people know about it if you like using it.

Thanks

Graeme

I like the website actually, the changes coming in soon will make it really useful.

The one issue I have is with making notes on your own games, which may or may not be different from how an observer/assessor would see things. Perhaps a feature to add files to the fixtures e.g assessors reports, misconduct reports for the game or even any photos of the game.

Just a thought, website is great though.

Hi folks,

Sorry I have been away from things for a couple of weeks. Been getting my office decorated so the PC has been packed up. I have tonight been finishing off the closing of dates. Just doing a bit of testing around it and will hopefully put it live tonight.

Graeme

Graeme, i think it is an amazing piece of software but could you add a way to have a fixture as a tournament or a small sided game please, as it would be easier to see how many games you have done as 11v11 to go for promotion please?

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the feedback. That's a great idea and I should be able to get that in pretty quickly!

Graeme

Graeme, loving the site. When I put the fixtures into the schedule I can identify which game I do centre and which I run the line. Once it is saved though I cannot identify which games are which. Am I missing something?

Hi Mick,

No but I am working on indicating on the fixture list your position in the match.

Thanks for using the app and for the feedback

Graeme

Back