A&H

Referee boycott of friendlies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
Very constructive indeed.

Look at all the argumentation here, it's just fabulous.

Well done....... strange how you quoted my post yet deleted the parts that didnt help your poor post... come on referee!!!

Please show me which part was suppose to not help my poor post and contain all that great constructive bs

I would never strike.... striking is weak.

I think all strikes in a work place are wrong and the same applies to this.... IMO.

Personally I love a friendly... players don't get away with more.... as long as you apply yourself as you should in any match...

I deleted the parts that were unrelated to the argument, as simple as that

Lol.....
I hope you referee better than you debate, discuss and talk sense on this thread...

Right back at you

I will sure improve a lot after all I just learned from you about being constructive, debate, discuss and talk sense

MalB, he has literally quoted you verbatim.
I too would like to know what he has removed that wasn't in the original quote.

I thought the referee could be of the level of the lower ranked team, for example in a contrib v supply friendly a level 4 could could do the game?? At least that's what happened last season when I lined such a game
I've checked this out today and the referee can be one level below that of the usual referee for the higher ranked team. So a Level 4 referee can referee a team who would normally have a level 3.

MalB, he has literally quoted you verbatim.
I too would like to know what he has removed that wasn't in the original quote.
You must of missed it pal..... he originally deleted most of my comment..... then re-quoted when I mentioned it......

......Back to refereeing.......

I.deleted.the.part.of.your.comment.which.wasn't.related.to.strike.
And I'm still waiting for you to show us all which part of your post contain anything "constructive" about your opinion on strikes
But we both know that's not gonna happen ;) I don't expect much from an Assessor who gives people the "I hope you referee better than something something" when lost in an argument.

I.deleted.the.part.of.your.comment.which.wasn't.related.to.strike.
And I'm still waiting for you to show us all which part of your post contain anything "constructive" about your opinion on strikes
But we both know that's not gonna happen ;) I don't expect much from an Assessor who gives people the "I hope you referee better than something something" when lost in an argument.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back