A&H

Ref Tan

RegalRef

Politically Incorrect
With the recent sunnier weather, I seem to be developing a 'ref tan', a tan on the arms and hands with a watch mark on either wrist.

I look like a right plank!

(Or some would say more like a right plank)

Reactions: SM
The Referee Store
Had one of those last year.
Dark brown face and (bald) head, brown arms and that really annoying 3-4 inch gap between the top of your socks and the bottom of your shorts around the knee area. :D
The Mrs having a right old giggle at my brown bits contrasted against the rest of my milk-bottle white body. :oops: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
As I don't have very much hair, hardly any in fact, I always have sun cream in my bag. I've been known to use it on sunny January days believe it or not!
There is that contrast between tanned face and white body though. Oh well.

As I don't have very much hair, hardly any in fact, I always have sun cream in my bag. I've been known to use it on sunny January days believe it or not!
There is that contrast between tanned face and white body though. Oh well.

I doubt that mate with all your Barbados trips! ;):p:D

that really annoying 3-4 inch gap between the top of your socks and the bottom of your shorts around the knee area. :D

The true definition of Ref Tan!

Although it must be said that with the demise of white topped socks the risk of sunburn in that area has been greatly reduced. No nasty UV reflections just adding to the colouration.

Back