A&H

Red for DOGSO or yellow?

I've seen quite a lot of him and he's really good in front of the back 4. Covers a lot of ground and does a lot of the unsung, dirty work. He's a top end championship or a lower end Prem player from what I've seen.
He's relegation material in the PL
Couldn't get into the NUFC team that went down. Totally paceless and can only stop a player by hauling them down. He did well for the Makems. Everyone has their level!

The Referee Store
Nooooo....not good enough.
No point in him aiming for promotion unless there are new owners in place prepared to spend. Don't think there's a premier league player in the whole squad...
Kalvin Phillips

He's relegation material in the PL
Couldn't get into the NUFC team that went down. Totally paceless and can only stop a player by hauling them down. He did well for the Makems. Everyone has their level!

Not quick enough to cover the ground in the PL but more than good enough in the championship. If he was up for sale clubs in that league would be queing up. He's in that space that all the best players are trying to get into on the pitch. Just by being disciplined in that area Colback will force the best players in the opposition 10-20 yards wider. There are players like Harry Wilson and Jack Grealishthaat can create/score from there but they're few and far between at that level

Not quick enough to cover the ground in the PL but more than good enough in the championship. If he was up for sale clubs in that league would be queing up. He's in that space that all the best players are trying to get into on the pitch. Just by being disciplined in that area Colback will force the best players in the opposition 10-20 yards wider. There are players like Harry Wilson and Jack Grealishthaat can create/score from there but they're few and far between at that level
Agree that everyone has their level. He is the slowest player i've ever clapped eyes on however. All he did for the Mags was collect yellow cards, mostly holding players who were inevitably quicker. The Mackems knew what they were doing when they paid his Metro fair to St James
He spent 18 months training with our development team because we struggled to give him away

Does it matter that the defender really didnt touch it him at all? The slightest of touches on his side and the striker went down like a sack of spuds?!

It's a red. At first I thought the other defender was going to get involved - but that's because it took a while for him to actually fall down. What you need to consider is whether that 2nd defender was able to intervene by the time the attacker could have taken a shot (unlike Brian, I believe he had enough control of the ball to do so - a ball bouncing about knee height is easy)- and he would have been able to do that on his next touch. So, at the time of the foul the next touch was imminent and the other defender was nowhere near.

I was watching this after the Everton game in the pub with 7-8 others and said RED right away, one of lads with us ex red said YELLOW.

First view can be difficult at full speed but amazed after people on here have seen the slow motion and watched it x amount of times that anyone still thinks its anything but a RED CARD.

the card is only yellow IMHO due to the fact there is a covering defender coming in from Left of Shot

Referee has got that HUGE call spot on IMHO

Absolutely not accusing the ref of anything but do you think he was maybe influenced by the time?

Back