A&H

Really enjoyable game today!!!!!

Mace

Level 7 Referee
Just wanted to share a positive experience! I did a vets league game today, top of table v 5th, great contest, contested physically but fairly, couple of firm words but no cards needed, this was my 2nd adult game, thoroughly enjoyable experience! felt like I relaxed more than in my first game, which I think helped. feels like I have torn my calf muscle did at about 70 mins, last 20 ref'd not as close to the play as I would have liked, communicated with players they were all fine with it.

The Referee Store
Well .....here is a negative to even things up ......Blue v Orange. pitch borderline playable , penalty to Orange after 1 min , keeper running off his line dived /slid and took winger out 1st YELLOW ...

5 mins later 2 0 Forgot to mention ....Orange started with 10 men and blue are top and unbeaten !!!

18 mins we had a" Grow some balls " directed at my Nar 2nd YELLOW 2mins later "ref what f,,,in game are you watching " 3rd YELLOW ....while taking the players name another one shouts" for f k sake ref its all about you did you have a bad night " 4th YELLOW.............reply "im not fussed lads I can dish these out all day ". then a goalmouth scramble Blue claim its over the line Nar tells me NO ......Blue player who has just gone the book for dissent shouts "you ****er " at me from 30 yards STRAIGHT RED 35 mins 2 yellows for Orange tackles between times 44th min Orange defender walks for a second yellow

Second half 1 yellow for a tackle and not much else

Most Dissent I have had all season not a nice 1 :devil:

Well .....here is a negative to even things up ......Blue v Orange. pitch borderline playable , penalty to Orange after 1 min , keeper running off his line dived /slid and took winger out 1st YELLOW ...

5 mins later 2 0 Forgot to mention ....Orange started with 10 men and blue are top and unbeaten !!!

18 mins we had a" Grow some balls " directed at my Nar 2nd YELLOW 2mins later "ref what f,,,in game are you watching " 3rd YELLOW ....while taking the players name another one shouts" for f k sake ref its all about you did you have a bad night " 4th YELLOW.............reply "im not fussed lads I can dish these out all day ". then a goalmouth scramble Blue claim its over the line Nar tells me NO ......Blue player who has just gone the book for dissent shouts "you ****er " at me from 30 yards STRAIGHT RED 35 mins 2 yellows for Orange tackles between times 44th min Orange defender walks for a second yellow

Second half 1 yellow for a tackle and not much else

Most Dissent I have had all season not a nice 1 :devil:

Sounds similar to a team that I may have been on the line for this season... :D

I did an over 45s game recently. One of the best games I have officiated this season. A good level of football, not as pacey as my usual Saturday games, will definitely do more of this league.

Just wanted to share a positive experience! I did a vets league game today, top of table v 5th, great contest, contested physically but fairly, couple of firm words but no cards needed, this was my 2nd adult game, thoroughly enjoyable experience! felt like I relaxed more than in my first game, which I think helped. feels like I have torn my calf muscle did at about 70 mins, last 20 ref'd not as close to the play as I would have liked, communicated with players they were all fine with it.

Two teams I know well. Both very good sets of lads so well done. Trust me when I say that they are not all that easy in this league

Back