A&H

Racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In England, which is why there is a debate, we literally report offinabus for reds no words need to be recorded
However, We are required to provide an extra report on the language used if it's discriminatory, and that's what's being debated. Is it worthy of the additional report? My view is yes
Fully understand the 'is it reportable' debate. There seems to be a secondary debate about the 'sub-category'.

My overarching point is, the extra unnecessary information in a report can provide a get out of jail card to the player based on technicality. Just report what you saw and heard and let the league decide.

The Referee Store
Fully understand the 'is it reportable' debate. There seems to be a secondary debate about the 'sub-category'.

My overarching point is, the extra unnecessary information in a report can provide a get out of jail card to the player based on technicality. Just report what you saw and heard and let the league decide.
I think by submitting the Report is also a 'get out of jail' for the R
Otherwise, someone could make a complaint and there's the potential for the R to be held accountable in some way

I appreciate all the replies and the different opinions. Personally I would have let it go but the opposition want me to report it although, as one reply says, if he was from ****stan and called the shorter version of that name it would be a no brainer. I'll put it in the report and let the FA decide as most of you suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back