A&H

RA Meeting Details: Dates, Venues & Speakers

Society: York RA:

When: Thursday 4 May

Where: Hospital Club, York

Topic: AGM, followed by general discussion.

Could be fun, as I am join for the league to discuss return substitutes and sin-bins being introduced into the local league. I have protective clothing if required.

The Referee Store
That is fantastic @Brian Hamilton ! Well done to you all ... are you going to look at going for Silver now? We have been looking at going for our Gold Quest award

Please do let us know how you get on!
Silver is in our sights. I set us a target of Bronze mid season and Silver by the start of next season. We have most of the support mechanisms in place, it's just satisfying those carrying out the verification. No easy feat despite some of those now doing the verifying getting their awards before a formal verification procedure was in place ;)

Superb! join the elite societies with the silver :p:p ... that is a very good point, one of the reasons we are looking at Gold - very big hoops to jump through for that

Didn't the RA announce that Quest was under review? My society were waiting for that process to be completed before applying.

Society: Northampton RA

When: Thursday 4 May 2017

Where: The Old Black Lion, Wootton Working Men's Club. Wootton. NN4 6WL

Speaker:
PGMOL Referee Andre Marriner

Non members welcome

Society: York RA

When: Thursday 5 October 2017 TONIGHT

Where:
Hospital Club, York

Speaker: PGMOL Referee Neil Swarbrick

Non members welcome

Society: Northampton RA

When: Thursday 2 November 2017

Where: The Old Black Lion, Wootton Working Men's Club. Wootton. NN4 6WL

Speaker:
Lee Betts - FIFA and Select Group Assistant Referee.

Society: Heavy Woollen & Wakefield RA (joint venture)

When: Monday 27 November 2017

Where: Westgate Common Club, 5 Park Grove Road, Wakefield, WF2 8TW

Speaker:
Kevin Friend - PGMO Referee

Topic: What do you want to achieve?

I assume some of you here are fellow LRA Secretaries and such ...

We at Barking & Dagenham Ref Society recently had Tim Robinson, SG2 referee, done to do an evening on 'event management' - probably one of the finest guest speakers we have had - was absolutely superb with everything, got involved and was a genuinely nice guy - I couldn't recommend him high enough!

Society: Barking & Dagenham LRA

When: Thursday 16th November

Where: Dagenham & Redbridge FC, The Chigwell Construction Stadium, Victoria Road, Dagenham, Essex, RM10

Speaker: John Gowens - Dagenham & Redbridge FC physio

Topic: Injury Recovery & Prevention

Back