A&H

Quick question guys.

Abeverley

Hi guys. Me again.

Just finished U16 girls match.
Mostly fine. Nipped and nonesense in the bud straight away. No real issues.

Except: half way through the second half the coach of one team said one of the opposing players kept grabbing the breast of the same player while challenging for the ball.
I didn’t see it at all, though I heard the player say it a few times.
I tried to see in tackles but didn’t see anything.
Nothing was mentioned after the game but should I be reporting that or is it a tactic in girls football?
The challenges between the two players weren’t vicious or anything. There didn’t seem to be any animosity (besides that).
What are your thoughts?

The Referee Store
I should add; it appeared to happen when tackling for the ball, not when the ball was in the air or anything.
I didn’t see anything of the sort.

I don't see a reason to report if nothing was mentioned after the game and you don't think it was serious. But just in case something serious comes of it (like a complaint to the league) and league wanted a report from you, they can contact you and ask you for it.

It's a contact sport.... some snowflakes can interpret fair contact with something completely different.... Move on I think!!!

It's a contact sport.... some snowflakes can interpret fair contact with something completely different.... Move on I think!!!
Ha ha. Straight to the point lol.
Agree though.
I wouldn’t have given it a second thought if their manager hadn’t shouted it across the pitch.

Yeah, agree with what has been said already. More often that not managers will exaggerate anything they can in their team’s favour to try and gain any sort of benefit.

Aye. One of those things.
If it wasn’t the grabbing of the breasts I would have just ignore it unless spoken to after the match.
Hadn’t really thought through the eventuality or possibility before the match. Kind of caught me off-guard.

Aye. One of those things.
If it wasn’t the grabbing of the breasts I would have just ignore it unless spoken to after the match.
Hadn’t really thought through the eventuality or possibility before the match. Kind of caught me off-guard.
You need to keep your eyes on these things next time!!! :)

Reactions: one
Back