A&H

QPR v Norwich (I've heard it all now)

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
Watch the penalty/red card incident (Right at the start)

http://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...titions/championship/10663753/qpr-2-1-norwich

This was what Norwich manager said

“I have seen it since on the video and to be honest with you I still can’t make it out. The referee is a brave man to make that decision through a crowd of bodies. When you are on bad runs those type of decisions go against you."

If he can't "make it out" after seeing the video, lets hope he doesn't ever take up the whistle! I was screaming for a pen/red card from 50 yards away!

Quite unbelievable!

The Referee Store
What? if driving on the ball on the line is not HB, I don't know what is? The best result for the defender would have been to throw the ball over the line. OK, they go one down but he would probably avoid the booking.

Only learning point, why is the referee in the goal net showing the red card... Whole host of potential flashpoints and he is in the worst place possible.

What? if driving on the ball on the line is not HB, I don't know what is? The best result for the defender would have been to throw the ball over the line. OK, they go one down but he would probably avoid the booking.

Only learning point, why is the referee in the goal net showing the red card... Whole host of potential flashpoints and he is in the worst place possible.

If I'm being picky, whole incident wasn't handled that well.

Incident took place after 30 seconds, then it took THREE more minutes before penalty was taken - he did add that time on at end of the half tbf.

Back