A&H

Junior/Youth Pre-season tournaments etc...

Aled

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
I have a very packed 2 months ahead of me!

It starts in 2 weeks with the Ibercup Estoril, I know some of our members are attending and I look forward to meeting them. I will be posting regular updates during the event.

Then at beginning of August I head up to Cardiff for the Welsh SuperCup for another Jam packed week of refereeing, again I will post regular updates.

I also have 3 academy 1-day tournaments booked in which I will post any interesting goings on but no updates for each day.

A jam packed pre-season which could become a lot more if anything else pops up.

The Referee Store
Nice busy period mate.

I have a ladies/girls tournament on Saturday prior to the welsh ladies international qualifier vs turkey in Haverfordwest. Some ladies prem teams playing so they wanted ladies prem refs there.

This isn't official but I suspect you weren't asked aled because they have heard rumour of your effect on the poor ladies (like the lynx effect I am told!). :D

This isn't official but I suspect you weren't asked aled because they have heard rumour of your effect on the poor ladies (like the lynx effect I am told!). :D
Lynx effect in a negative way! They start running to avoid my cards! :p

It's amazing, everyone is very friendly and the games are all excellent! Would definitely apply to go as it's an amazing experience!

That's great. I bet you have made some new friends as well. Was there a good standard being played?

The standard of football is very good, all the teams play a very high standard. Discipline also tends to be excellent.

Cool. That definitely sounds right up my street. Didn't think I would be planning that far away into next year.

I will be going back next year (AQA and EDEXCEL allowing) and cheers! :)

Back