A&H

Polar V800

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
Depends on what you are looking for. Here's a comparison of the 2 from the Polar site in terms of functions:
http://www.polar.com/uk-en/products/compare?product1=65958&product2=67782
For me the training load/recovery is very useful and allows me to factor my present condition into the intensity of my training. Similarly, I use the multisport training function continually when training in the gym and this isn't available on the M400.

Reactions: KB
The standard 1 is rubbish it just turns into a big red patch after ur game would of liked to seen the pitch,

@howard_webb type into the Internet 'polar flow' then sign in. Then go to 'diary' then click on the activity on the day of the match. Then scroll down to the normal map and there should be a settings icon, (if your on iPad or phone hold down the screen on the map for the circle to fill and unlock, then click on settings and then satellite)

Reactions: ASM
Funnily enough, I picked up an M400 out in NYC last week. Slightly less functionality than the V800 I believe but mainly wanted it for the Heart Rate Zones and HRmax measurements to train smarter. Haven't used it properly yet though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back