A&H

PNE -BCFC

The Referee Store
I don't think it's a dive at all, the leg goes towards the ball which I'd what causes the foul correctly spotted by the ref

Can you explain why this isn't a foul please
This is a foul. A foul by the red attacker. This becomes clear from the slow motion reverse angle. If you freeze frame at the correct point then you'll see that the contact is actually (inadvertently) initiated by the attacker after the defender gets his foot planted on the ground (0:10 in video).

Don't think there's any simulation involved here. Just red player bringing both players to the ground as a result of a Careless foul challenge. Top class positioning and refereeing
Attacker attempted to deceive the R by deliberately tangling his leg up with the legs of the defender. Great spot by the R IMHO
Dark arts. It's what I would've done with any kinda sight of goal. I was useless in the oppo PA

Don't think there's any simulation involved here. Just red player bringing both players to the ground as a result of a Careless foul challenge. Top class positioning and refereeing

agree, good spot, fk to white.

i dont see simulation here, award the foul and on we go

Reactions: es1
Can you explain why this isn't a foul please

What I see is the Bristol City player makes contact with the Preston player who is marginally ahead of him bringing the Preston player, and both players to the ground.

Foul. Excellent refereeing.

Last edited:
Back