A&H

Played advantage, sending off

Misconduct yes - a lot of the shouting came after I'd shown the red card, plus he had another go at me as we were walking back to the changing room, so I put in two extra reports.
Abandonment I decided against. Once he left, two of his teammates came up to apologise for him, I had NAR's so felt a little safer with them around and as there were only 2 mins left to play in added time and it was 4-1, I thought that abandoning was likely to cause more trouble than just playing out a notional minute or two.
I once binned a defender for dogso who called me a few choice words as he walked off, called him back to inform him he'd be reported for that too. He turned and said, "if I come back I'm going flatten you". I just said don't bother keep walking..........

The Referee Store
I once binned a defender for dogso who called me a few choice words as he walked off, called him back to inform him he'd be reported for that too. He turned and said, "if I come back I'm going flatten you". I just said don't bother keep walking..........
Why would you call him back? Just report him.

Back