A&H

Pitchside Refs - Appointment software

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
Anyone else on a league using this?

Isthmian U23s using it for notification of closed dates. Very easy to use, even for me!

Very impressed with the simplicity of it.

The Referee Store
I use it and it’s very useful. I do wish everything could be done on one system - it can get hard to track everything when you’re on MOAS, Pitchside and Google calendar!

As a side note, as Peter G will no doubt confirm, referees DID use to referee from the side of the pitch.

If I remember what I have read correctly, in the early days of regulated football, disputes were settled between the captains, when this became impractical, disputes were REFERRED to a neutral on the sideline - voila - the referee was born!

Used it for the last 2 seasons. It’s pretty good, not without its glitches.

My pet peeves were that if you got a game not issued by an appointment secretary even if you closed it as “football” the colour was still the same as an “unavailable.” Also if a game got cancelled it still showed in pitch side as being on, making it more challenging to get other games as you still show as appointed.

Not using it this year as completely on MOAS, The AR’s for our supply league are also on MOAS for these games, the Step 7 and (nominally even though it doesn’t officially exist) Step 8 league uses Pitchside and the grassroots leagues plus the local and county cup competitions all use a closed date form.

It’s a bit of a juggling act to keep everyone aware of closed dates and changes due to appointments.

Back