A&H

PGMOL training kit

The Monk

Level 5 Referee
Hey guys.
So I don't need to search all over the place or miss a website out etc has anyone seen any PGMOL training gear on sale or where is the cheapest place for it.
Thanks in advance

The Referee Store
Hey guys.
So I don't need to search all over the place or miss a website out etc has anyone seen any PGMOL training gear on sale or where is the cheapest place for it.
Thanks in advance
How much commission are you paying for typing PGMO training kit into Google (other search engines are available)?

How much commission are you paying for typing PGMO training kit into Google (other search engines are available)?
Thanks for that but wasn't looking for just www maybe some people on here get offers sent to them via Royal Mail !! (Other delivery company's available too).

Not a "get it here" but if you are wanting to save a couple of Pavarotti's, avoid A&H...... Need a bag o sand to get kit there!

The local supplier I used was Prokit, based in Harold Wood.

The PGMOL kit is basically the Nike Squad 2015 training wear in Black/Volt with a FA badge on. I got what they call a Midlayer top last year, as seen on every PL 4th Official this season, and Prokit stick on an FA badge using heat transfer. Looks the part and cheaper than A&H...

I'm sure other suppliers are available, as long as you can get the badge done you just need the Nike Squad 2015 kit.

stomp* lol

although I have stopped by the local pub a fair few times and stumbled home

Hey guys.
Thanks in advance

What are you after, anything specific?

Back