A&H

Pen / card skins

The Referee Store
Those clips look a good idea for reuse.
I shouldn't say this out loud but my referee tutor gave us this advice for pencils - go to Argos!
(I guess that means very little in Oslo but the Brits will understand)

Yeah, I reuse them. Well I intend to, but I haven't worn out a pencil yet, and doubt I will before after a few more seasons.

No idea what the Argos reference was supposed to mean ;-)

Yeah, I reuse them. Well I intend to, but I haven't worn out a pencil yet, and doubt I will before after a few more seasons.

No idea what the Argos reference was supposed to mean ;-)
Argos is a retail store in the UK. It sells via a catalogue and you order and purchase by filling in a form with the catalogue number. They also provide pencils for the customer to do so. I hope they don't miss them.

Argos is a retail store in the UK. It sells via a catalogue and you order and purchase by filling in a form with the catalogue number. They also provide pencils for the customer to do so. I hope they don't miss them.

Aha, our instructors here in Norway mention Ikea as a place for free pencils. However, I find that these free pencils are not of sufficient quality. They typically come in HB, which leaves a too faint mark on the skins. Then again, I am very particular about my equipment :)

Toothpaste was very effective but needed a bit too much water to clear off afterwards. Toothpaste is quite abrasive and contains sugar alcohols, such as glycerol but I don't know if these are the active ingredients in play here.
At least your cards will smell like Colgate afterwards.
i might give it a try. sounds a bit messy

i currently have 27 Argos pencils and 16 ikea pencils, currently working on my collection of ladbrokes pens!!

But the Ladbrokes trips are costing me a fortune!

I always used Tesco's nail varnish remover pads for my cards (sharpie on Official Sports write-on's) and they were superb!

Went onto Amazon bought myself a box of 144 short pencils for £4.35 shouls last me forever work fine on reuseable cards too...
41lNwrfR2cL._SX90_.jpg

Back