A&H

Open Age One of those games

Colt

Level 7 Referee
Had one of those games today:
Local Derby 4th v 6th

It was quite a fast paced but 'dirty' game; I feel I had control of the game but then one player turned around and said 'let it flow ref' bearing in mind I had played the advantage quite alot.

This got me thinking about the game, reflecting on it. How do you avoid reflecting on the game sooo much?

Good game for me but i'm sure the home team would disagree with his comment of 'you cost us ref'.

The Referee Store
The" let it flow ref" and "you cost us " fellow ........that would have cost him £10 perfect poetic justice :D

I had one last month "Are you gonna show any cards today ref " in the perfect sarcastic manner

"Hmmmm let me think on that YES " :D

They make it so easy sometimes .

The" let it flow ref" and "you cost us " fellow ........that would have cost him £10 perfect poetic justice :D

I had one last month "Are you gonna show any cards today ref " in the perfect sarcastic manner

"Hmmmm let me think on that YES " :D

They make it so easy sometimes .

It was the manager that said 'You cost us' but the player who said ' let it flow'. Sorry I wasn't clear on that

you didn't cost them.... the team not scoring more than the opposition cost them...
you call it as you see it.... when its done its done.
I do think it is good to reflect as it helps us develop as referees. But certainly doesn't help to dwell.

Good game or bad you must move on. If you need advice seek it but always try to move on.

Back