A&H

OFFINABUS L

nel

so in my adult game today i sent off a play for calling one of my CAR a F***ing cheat after being given offside. was it the right thing to do?

The Referee Store
In theory yes...only possible problem being if he actually was a cheat? (CAR it isn't unheard of) or very incompetent?. Either way brave thing to do so fair play

yes. We need to protect our CAR's the same way we protect our AR's - the CAR doesn't have to be there; he isn't even getting paid for it!!

undermining your CAR's authority is undermining YOUR authority, given you use your CAR to help make decisions

Absolutely correct! Just one question though - did you hear it yourself, or did the CAR inform you of what was said? If it was the latter, it wouldn't necessarily trust what they say!

yes the other lino said that on a sunday it should be yellow but saturday a red :)
Last time I checked the laws are the same on a Saturday as they are on a Sunday ;)

EDIT: wrong thread, not your first game! :redcard:

Good call.....have done exactly the same myself.......the looks of disbelief are priceless!

Last time I checked the laws are the same on a Saturday as they are on a Sunday ;)

EDIT: wrong thread, not your first game! :redcard:
Indeed - all coincides on a Sunday - do not bear false witness / do not take the Lord's name in vain .....

Back