A&H

Official Sports Signal Bip Flags

So my mate has offered me a set of Official Sports Signal Bip Buzzer flags today as he has upgraded to a set of touchline flags.

Has anybody used these or heard anything about them? He said they are 2 seasons old, and used to be used by professionals. Just had a look online and they are mostly sold european, but when I converted the price, they are £350 ish - so must be decent for that price.

The Referee Store
I think that Signal Bip flags are a lot older than 2 years. I can remember using them back when I was a L4, so that is at least 6 years. I hated them as an assistant as the button was a nightmare to press - you have a tiny little button next to a thumb resting plate, I just couldn't get to grips with it.

They are not even close to being as good as Erevocom or Touchline in my opinion.

On the flip side, I've had a set now for about three years, bought them for £40 on eBay and I've never had a problem with them.
I think they're excellent for what I need, they do exactly the same job as the touch lines and ervocoms so I can't complain at all.
Granted if money was no object I'd probably buy a different set purely because the other two are nicer to hold for assistants but I personally can't fault the signal bip ones.

Cheers for the help fellas. They seem fine to me, I see what you mean about the button, RustyRef, but they seem better than RefsCall ones! Don't really want to go out spending £350-500 on a decent pair of buzzer flags just yet as I am unsure on what I am doing next season so wll stick with these as they seem to do a good job.

So my mate has offered me a set of Official Sports Signal Bip Buzzer flags today as he has upgraded to a set of touchline flags.

Has anybody used these or heard anything about them? He said they are 2 seasons old, and used to be used by professionals. Just had a look online and they are mostly sold european, but when I converted the price, they are £350 ish - so must be decent for that price.
Hi Mate, I have an old SignalBip kit, I lost one of the flags handles, it became faulty for some reason, and now i am looking for another one, do you know if anyone has an old kit for sale?

Back