A&H

Nottinghamshire RA

EddMed

Level 7 Referee
Hello all,

I’m just starting out and wonder if anyone knows anything about the Nottinghamshire branch of the RA?

I’d like to join, but there doesn’t seem to be any contact details for them anywhere.

Thanks!

The Referee Store
Hello all,

I’m just starting out and wonder if anyone knows anything about the Nottinghamshire branch of the RA?

I’d like to join, but there doesn’t seem to be any contact details for them anywhere.

Thanks!

i googled

fa referee association

the second entry is, contacts. There is then a list, inc Nottingham

Only found @nottsrefs on twitter. RA website lists derby and Leicester only. Nothing for Nottingham

If you get anywhere with Notts RA I'd be interested to know!

I spoke to a few people a couple of months back and ended up with Newark (may just be a ref society rather than RA) as Notts said they were inactive at the moment... (Whatever that meant)

Hello all,

Thanks
Contact the Notts CFA RDO and they should have the relevant contact details

I think I’m just going to go with Newark, I live close enough to Collingham and they sound like their sessions are really good.

Newark is the best speaker wise they broke away from the RA as one of their founders, former RA general manager, had a major falling out.
He left by mutual consent at the same time members of the board resigned due to an expenses scandal...

Erewash and Sheffield are probably the nearest associations RA wise who have decent speakers and support.

I’m hoping to go along to the next meeting in Newark on Monday, but other than start time and place I don’t really have any details.

Is there a fee to pay (not a problem, would just be embarrassing to turn up without it!)?

Back