A&H

Nor v S'Ton

Big Cat

RefChat Addict
Level 4 Referee
Unlike elsewhere in Europe, the EPL restart has seen games which are playing out like friendlies

The Referee Store
Southampton were one of the best teams I've seen this season at Bramall Lane, How they got humped at Leicester I'll never know!!!!

Bundesliga was like this when it first started. Teams have gone over 15 weeks without playing and with only very limited warm up games, that is unheard of and it is going to take a few weeks for them to get any kind of proper match fitness. Its like a player being out injured for 4 months and then coming straight back in, you wouldn't expect him to be at anything like 100%.

For those of us in the United States and with NBC's Premier League Pass ($50/year to watch all of the games that aren't on NBC or NBC Sports Network channels), we have the choice of watching games with or without the TV-produced crowd noise. I prefer watching the games without the crowd noise because I kind of enjoy hearing some of the on-field communication.

Unlike elsewhere in Europe, the EPL restart has seen games which are playing out like friendlies
This is all a bit rubbish isn’t it?

EDIT: The way I’ve worded that sounds like I said you were talking rubbish. I mean the games have all be a bit rubbish!

Was watching the League Two play off semis yesterday and my personal highlight was when a player loudly called his teammate a C word for not passing to him and the commentators apologised "for the fruity language"
For those of us in the United States and with NBC's Premier League Pass ($50/year to watch all of the games that aren't on NBC or NBC Sports Network channels), we have the choice of watching games with or without the TV-produced crowd noise. I prefer watching the games without the crowd noise because I kind of enjoy hearing some of the on-field communication.

Was watching the League Two play off semis yesterday and my personal highlight was when a player loudly called his teammate a C word for not passing to him and the commentators apologised "for the fruity language"

And we get the EFL games on ESPN's Plus streaming service (along with Serie A), so I'll have to watch that game. :D

I don't have much else to spend my money on, so I just spend it on these service to be able to watch soccer. If we could get Ligue 1 and LaLiga off of Bein Sports and onto ESPN+, I'd be able to watch all five major European professional leagues along with every Major League Soccer match.

The fake noise is like when yr partner is faking it in the bedroom (not that I know much about it). It's nice but but once you realise it's fake it takes half the enjoyment away :)

This is all a bit rubbish isn’t it?

EDIT: The way I’ve worded that sounds like I said you were talking rubbish. I mean the games have all be a bit rubbish!
The Newcastle game was quite good :smoke:
I've been betting on low scores and low card counts, so I've quite enjoyed the games ;)
The fake noise is like when yr partner is faking it in the bedroom (not that I know much about it). It's nice but but once you realise it's fake it takes half the enjoyment away :)
Avoid aurally reciting the LOTG whilst on the job...

Reactions: one
Back