A&H

No one seeThe push on Gibbs !!!!!!!

Beezer

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Cant believe no pundits or commentators players or worst of all .....officials saw Fellaini push Gibbs !!!!

The Referee Store
My old man did. First thing he mentioned. Spotting those small no one else sees must be in my blood!

It was less obvious than the RC Wilshire (nasty piece of work) should have received so I'm okay with it

Reactions: SM
yes I agree , im not getting involved in this should have happened ?? or that ?? was just making the point that at the time no none even the players or managers even claimed for it !!! I thought it was a blatant foul and a yellow for DP

Arsenal should have been 3 or 4 up by half time anyway don't care it won me £120 :D

I refuse to talk about it as it just makes me angry. Typical bloody Arsenal!

HHmmmm David ......? your Old Man saw it straight away , this very statement implies that you didn't.......!! (wearing your Spurs glasses obviously)
:D:D

Agreed about Wiltshire - he should have walked for the head into fellani. And what a clear cut case for dissent by the same player at the start of the same incident?

As for the "push" - very naughty by fellani on Gibbs. Why did no player claim it???? Should have been a freekick and caution for reckless push.

HHmmmm David ......? your Old Man saw it straight away , this very statement implies that you didn't.......!! (wearing your Spurs glasses obviously)
:D:D

Absolutely! As far as I'm concerned if Arsenal are conceding a goal then there can be NO infringement to disallow it!

That said I've got Szsceny in my fantasy football team so letting one in and getting subbed so not completing the match wasn't good news!

Back