A&H

No expense spared

Ciley Myrus

RefChat Addict
Sorry if this has been posted, if it has then I have not seen it. All the kitty used up with var etc?

Attachments

• IMG_6464.JPG
    IMG_6464.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 39
The Referee Store
How do they usually stick their FIFA badges on? I've seen staples before but it's a bit unconventional...

Aye, you have been selected for the biggest stage and someone decides just to staple your badge on like an after thought. Its like, grabbing a random off the street, asking him if he knows anything about offside then stapling a badge to his shirt

You'd have thought they would be special world cup shirts with all the badges and patches already on, but no, here's your adidas kit, staple these on...

Fifa badges are issued separately to referees who are... you guessed it, FIFA referees. I am sure the officials in the world cup would have received their badges separately and earlier than their world cup gear.

I do agree though, all shirts should have been exclusive to World Cup with FIFA badges embroidered on before distribution. I doubt any official in the world cup would not have a FIFA badge.

Back