A&H

Nike Tiempo Legacy

Charlie Jones

Work Until You Don't Have To Introduce Yourself
so ... looking at new boots for the season

I've designed a pair of Nike Tiempo Legacy's, all black, white swoosh

I've had my initials embossed on the heel in yellow 'CJ' and along the outta side, in red 'REF1'

£110 from Nike ...

too much? too flash? ha-ha

The Referee Store
Just be prepared for comments from players when they feel you're not performing well during a game...

@CallumRushton13 I've always had personalised boots lol used to be 'Jones #14' on the outta side heels, when it was a world cup/euro year I'd have that, plus the St Georges flag stitched in ... my initials on the tongue ... yeah, I've done a lot ha-ha!

@The Zebra the emboss isn't that big really, so don't think it'll be noticed, I just think its a nice personal touch to me

I presume there are no specific rules about boots for ref's ... cant find any?

#14? Spend a lot of time on the bench mate? Very flash boots for a substitute!?!? :D

If you have money to keep embroidery of your boots then go ahead but if your like me at moment I would not even pay for it but it is good to see referees can have boots personalised

Just for info Charlie, there are a couple of Essex assessors who make a point of checking your boots. Usually just to make sure they are mostly black and clean, but you never know.

Of course if you're not going for promo it doesn't matter so much.

Back