A&H

Nike Referee Kit 2017

The Referee Store
normally the kit release is every two years..from memory there was leaked images of the current kit around this time last year

I thought it was just me being useless losing a 2p every game. I don't feel as bad now! Tool station is a good supplier for pencils as well.

I've found a clever way not to lose your 2p's and pencils ... if you just slow pace job around the centre circle - they don't fall out!

I will give that a try this weekend and I will give a like DanCohen17 if it works or a like to Charlie Jones if it doesn't!. I might just give Charlie a like as he is a fellow essex boy!

If your heart rate sensor picks up your pulse from your wrist, I hope you didn't buy it for its accuracy
Surprisingly accurate actually Brian. I was wearing it whilst doing Cardio rehab, where you're monitored by nurses and they are taking regular readings themselves. Over six weeks was always within 3% - 5% of their reading (that's on a Fitbit HR 2).

Discussed this at our RA meeting yesterday.

The consesus from the older members was black is good enough so why change.

But, there was also a feeling that the local leagues wouldnt allow coloured tops to be worn

Back