A&H

Nike KNVB Shirt

Greeny

Level 4 Referee
Next season I am getting the new nike kit when it comes out but, as I ref 2 games a weekend, I need a spare kit and I don't want to get a cheap one.
I was thinking of getting the nike KNVB shirt (see image) off amazon as it is less than £20 and stitching on a FAMOA badge over the dutch badge, and then get another set of nike shorts. This is all in a bid to save money.
Does anybody think that this is a bad idea, or have any other suggestions?
61Zd5aphHtL._SL1500_.jpg

The Referee Store
I think it's a horrible shirt!! Ask yourself this - if it didn't have the Nike logo, would you still like it?

Next season I am getting the new nike kit when it comes out but, as I ref 2 games a weekend, I need a spare kit and I don't want to get a cheap one.
I was thinking of getting the nike KNVB shirt (see image) off amazon as it is less than £20 and stitching on a FAMOA badge over the dutch badge, and then get another set of nike shorts. This is all in a bid to save money.
Does anybody think that this is a bad idea, or have any other suggestions?
View attachment 333
Well it has a zip pocket horizontal, so that would be an improvement? and as it is nike then the material and quality would be fine. I like the white collar anyway. And whats wrong with it?

Just looks a bit old fashioned. I really don't like the white piping down the sides - it doesn't work in the same way that it does on the respect kit. For me, a vertical zip pocket would be easier to use. Also, the positioning of the Nike logo means that for people like me who like to where two badges, you can't.

OK, thanks for the feedback, ill guess i'll have to fork out a bit more then

Back